Jesus teaches practical matters - Luke 12:32-40
Practical matters refer to actions and decisions that are directly related to everyday life and can be applied in real-world situations. In Luke 12, Jesus, the Son of God, was teac...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Practical matters refer to actions and decisions that are directly related to everyday life and can be applied in real-world situations. In Luke 12, Jesus, the Son of God, was teac...
The Indubitable Harmony Podcast
Beloved listeners, welcome to Indubitable Harmony, where truth meets transformation, and worship becomes a way of life. I am Kijuan the Psalmist, and today, I want to invite you in...
Sermon from Stoney Point Baptist Church
Church in The Open / BMC Radio
Friday Breakfast Show ep3
Church in The Open / BMC Radio
Tuesday Breakfast Show ep 221
The Indubitable Harmony Podcast
Yes, indeed, I love to praise him! I love to worship him with my voice. Often, in the morning, in the afternoon, or at any time of day, I go to my favorite place where I enjoy the...
Good News Baptist Church Podcast
Sermon from Good News Baptist Church Podcast
Hosea was the last great prophet that God sent to the northern Kingdom of Israel before they were destroyed and exiled by the Assyrians. He presents a powerful message of God’s lov...
Church in The Open / BMC Radio
Monday Breakfast Show ep220
PM Worship Service, 27 July 2025, Lebanon Presbyterian Church (PCA), Abbeville, South Carolina, USA
St. John's South Branch & Antrim
Sermon from St. John's South Branch & Antrim
Numbers 25:1-13 Delivered July 27, 2025 at Disciples of Christ Worship Center, New Roads, LA
AM Worship Service 27 July 2025, Lebanon Presbyterian Church (PCA), Abbeville County, South Carolina, USA
Emerald Bay Community Church Video
Sermon from Emerald Bay Community Church Video
Freedom Community Church in Earl Park
Sermon from Freedom Community Church in Earl Park
Emerald Bay Community Church Video
Phil. 3:4-11
Christian Center Assembly of God's Podcast
Part 3 of "When in Doubt"