Love Rejoices - Part 7 of 11
Love Rejoices, April 10, 2008
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Love Rejoices, April 10, 2008
If I am a Christian I am supposed to love everyone, but some people drive me crazy ! Is it me or is it them? What practical steps can I take to love difficult people the way Jesu...
Love Seeks Not Its Own, April 3, 2008
Love Edifies, March 27, 2008
Love Lays Down Its Life, March 20, 2008
Sermon from CliffdaleCast
Love Covers, March 13, 2008
Sermon from CliffdaleCast
Love Does No Harm, March 6, 2008
Sermon from CliffdaleCast
A live recording of a tribute done in our worship service upon the death of Larry Norman. For more music from Rick and Debra go to http://www.cdfreedom.com/artists/lyraproject/
The Commandment of Love, February 28, 2008
Sermon from CliffdaleCast
Sermon from CliffdaleCast
Pastor Paul McCulloch The Gifts of the Spirit - THE GIFT OF FAITH - Part 11 of 11 Mark 16:15ff; 1 Corinthians 12:9,31
Pastor Paul McCulloch February 7, 2008
Why does God allow suffering ? Why doesn't God intervene and make things right ? Why did God let my loved one die? How can I believe in God when horrible things happen here on e...