STAY PUT STAY FIRM
Get The Word In Your Face International
STAY PUT STAY FIRM - Established In The Truth - Soul Restoration Psalm 119:113-114 I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Get The Word In Your Face International
STAY PUT STAY FIRM - Established In The Truth - Soul Restoration Psalm 119:113-114 I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do I love. Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in...
God has promised His richest blessings upon all His children, who obey the Holy Spirit's directions and constantly accept His promises, from His word, the Holy Bible, to them, pers...
Get The Word In Your Face International
Colossians 3:15-17 Putting on the New Self Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, for to this you were called as members of one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ...
Get The Word In Your Face International
Confession I AM sanctified holy, by the God of peace and my whole spirit, soul, and body is preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Acknowledge 1 Thessa...
In this exploration of 1 Corinthians 2, we delve into the profound difference between worldly wisdom and God's wisdom. The central message reminds us that as believers, we are call...
🚨 Are you struggling with thoughts, habits, or emotions that feel impossible to break? You're not alone! In this episode of Bibleholics Podcast, Pastor Alex and Megan Covington di...
Get The Word In Your Face International
Important! Please read the full chapter. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 (6-8) And you know what is now restraining him, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the mystery...
Those people who desire to live in God's wisdom that is provided by the Holy Spirit's revelation knowledge, are able to do so. They are given real understanding that all Christians...
Are you feeling stuck in patterns of negative thinking, fear, or doubt? In this powerful episode of the Bibleholics Podcast, Pastor Alex and Megan Covington dive deep into the bibl...
Welcome to Explore the New Testament. This week, we explore the General Epistles—1 & 2 Peter, 1-3 John, and Jude. These letters challenge us to live with holiness, love, and persev...
In Josiah’s day, boys were considered men at age of 12, by 16 Josiah understood the responsibility of his office. He showed greater wisdom than many of the older kings who came bef...
"Should Christians make New Year’s resolutions, or should we focus on God’s plan for our lives instead? In this episode of the Bibleholics Podcast, we dive into the concept of new...
Welcome to Explore the New Testament This week, we explore Paul’s letters to individuals and the church—1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, and James. These writings provide g...
Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life
Ellendale Baptist Church >>> Neighborhoods to Nations
Sermon from Ellendale Baptist Church >>> Neighborhoods to Nations
Well Done Leaders by CEO Experience
Heavenly Father, You are the One True God. You value unity, and you are one with the Holy Spirit and Jesus. Your Oneness sets an example for the unity of all believers and all...
Well Done Leaders by CEO Experience
Heavenly Father, We come before You with grateful hearts, acknowledging that You are the ultimate source of wisdom, provision, and purpose. As leaders entrusted with businesses,...