I dont need doctrine
A 3 minute reflection on why I can't say "I don't need doctrine" anymore. Music by Luke Pigott For more resources, go to TheCreedProject.com
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
A 3 minute reflection on why I can't say "I don't need doctrine" anymore. Music by Luke Pigott For more resources, go to TheCreedProject.com
Sermon from Langdon Palmer
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Galatians 3:1-9; Romans 4:1-12
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Ephesians 6
Glenn France shares his message "God is with You" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus evening service.
David MacGregor shares his message "The Kingdom is Now" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.
Scottie Young shares his message "The Awesome in the Awkward" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus evening service.
Clark Alcock shares his message "The King is Coming" at Grace Vineyard CPIT Campus evening service.
Clark Alcock shares his message "Contending for the Kingdom" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.
Sam Harvey shares his message "The Kingdom is like a Mustard Seed" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus morning service.
When we hear great news, ever notice how the whole world seems to change ? We look at everything, not just the news, in a different way. What if the most exciting news we could...
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Genesis 16:1-12, 21:10-19
Why did Jesus have to die ? Why does the creed say "descened into hell ?" Is it OK for the church to use military metaphors when we talk about what Christ has accomplished ? T...
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Jude 1:1-25; Revelation 22:18-19; 1 Corinthians 3:5-4:5; Joel 2:28; Acts 2:16-24
Sam Harvey shares his message "Entering the Kingdom Stretch Zone" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.