Is any of this real ? Hope for WYSIWYG Christians John 20:24-36
Why can't I have a simple faith ? Why do I always struggle with doubt ? There are so many scams in the world, how do I know Christianity isn't just another one of them ? It tur...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Why can't I have a simple faith ? Why do I always struggle with doubt ? There are so many scams in the world, how do I know Christianity isn't just another one of them ? It tur...
Christoph Zintl shares his message "A Sermon on the Sermon" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus evening service.
David MacGregor shares his message "A Tale of Two Sons" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.
Joli Wescombe shares her message "Getting Practical" at Grace Vineyard Plains Campus morning service.
Sam Harvey shares his message "The Religious Man and The Rascal" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus morning service.
What does the crude, irreverent, alienated hero of The Catcher in the Rye possibly have to do with the gospel and the good news of Jesus Christ ? It turns out - quite a lot.
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Acts 11:1-30
Dylan Jones shares his message "The Everyday Evangelist" at Grace Vineyard CPIT Campus evening service.
David MacGregor shares his message "The Father Heart of God" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.
Sam Harvey shares his message "A Body not a Limb" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus morning service.
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Acts 10:1-48, Leviticus 11:1-8, Hebrews 7:21-22, 8:13
Jay and Felicia Erickson share their message "Obeying God's Voice" at Grace Vineyard Beach Campus evening service.
Guest speaker Lloyd Rankin shares his message "Living Life Large" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.
Clark Alcock with guests Ben and Faith Dodgshun share their message "Building Bridges" at Grace Vineyard Plains Campus morning service.
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Hebrews 12:1-3
Morrison Heights Baptist Church Podcast
Philippians 2:1-11
Clark Alcock shares his message "Faith for Nations" at Grace Vineyard City Campus afternoon service.
Bridget Underhill shares her message "Called? Who, me?" at Grace Vineyard Plains Campus morning service.