Crucified With Christ
Lighthouse Baptist Church's Podcast
Verse: Galatians 2:20 (Galatians 2:20) "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Lighthouse Baptist Church's Podcast
Verse: Galatians 2:20 (Galatians 2:20) "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by...
Sermon from Grace Vineyard Church Podcast
Sermon from Grace Vineyard Church Podcast
Join Pastor Jared Alvarez for an inspiring message at The Promise Center Church 📍 Recorded live in Santa Rosa, California 🎧 New here or watching for the first time? We’d lov...
Welcome to Southeast City Church! We're glad you're here. For the month of July, we have asked different people in our community to share what God has been teaching them over the l...
Jesus never said to put it all on Him. Jesus actually said, "Learn from me." Be proactive with our relationship with Him. Ephesians 6:13 (NKJV) Therefore take up the whole ar...
Sermon from Faith Covenant Church Lex KY
The apostle Paul boldly declared: "I am not ashamed of the gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation for all who believe.." Paul was bold and confident because he understoo...
When it comes to scripture, people can generally be placed into these three groups
New Beginnings Church of Astoria
If God loves us, why does He allow us to go through difficult seasons? When hardship comes, it's easy to question God's love, His presence, and His plan. But the Cross settled f...
Sermon for The Ninth Sunday after Pentecost at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church and The Ev. Lutheran Church of Our Saviour, both in The Bronx, New York (Matthew 13:31-33,44-52).
Sermon from Grace Life Church CT.
Sermon from Grace Vineyard Church Podcast
Most people see tiding as a touchy subject believing that only money hungry pastors teach tiding when in reality giving not only to the church but to those God lead us to is a King...
This week, Leslie Eaves explores the profound idea that "authenticity is protest" and "whimsy is combat" in a world that often feels heavy and overwhelming. Leslie draws from her...
Sermon from Centre of Hope Victory Church
Are you living like God's child—or like you're still on trial? Too many believers spend their lives wondering if God is punishing them, when Jesus has already satisfied every charg...