Stuff I've Learnt!
David Macgregor shares his message "Stuff I've Learnt" at our Grace Vineyard Beach Campus Morning Service.
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
David Macgregor shares his message "Stuff I've Learnt" at our Grace Vineyard Beach Campus Morning Service.
Sarah-Jane Peez shares her message "Known by Love" at our Grace Vineyard City Morning Service.
SD Grove Church Sermon Podcast
Sermon from SD Grove Church Sermon Podcast
David MacGregor shares his message "Stuff I've Learnt" at our Grace Vineyard City Campus Evening Service.
Clark Alcock shares his message "Finding Freedom" at our Grace Vineyard Pegasus Campus
David MacGregor shares his message "Stuff I've Learnt" at our Grace Vineyard City Campus Morning Service.
Sam Harvey shares his message "Lessons From Blind Bart" at our Grace Vineyard Beach Campus Morning Service.
David MacGregor shares his message "Stuff I've Learnt" at our Grace Vineyard City Campus Morning Service.
Sermon from Newsong Church's Podcast
Sermon from Centre of Hope Victory Church
SD Grove Church Sermon Podcast
Sermon from SD Grove Church Sermon Podcast
Sarah-Jane Peez shares her message "Known By Love" at our Grace Vineyard City Evening Service.
David MacGregor shares his message "The Big 6" at our Grace Vineyard Pegasus Campus
Sam Harvey shares his message "Pressing in for More" at our Grace Vineyard Beach Campus Morning Service.
Clark Alcock shares his message "Planted for a Purpose" at our Grace Vineyard City Morning Service
David MacGregor shares his message "The Big 6." at our Grace Vineyard Plains Campus
Ellendale Baptist Church >>> Neighborhoods to Nations
Sermon from Ellendale Baptist Church >>> Neighborhoods to Nations