Sunday August 9, 2026
If I were to decide that I wanted to start a new career, I couldn’t just hop into it without any experience. I would need the training, possible schooling, and even certifications....
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
If I were to decide that I wanted to start a new career, I couldn’t just hop into it without any experience. I would need the training, possible schooling, and even certifications....
Discernment is a spiritual gift and skill that enables believers to distinguish truth from deception, good from evil, and the divine from the demonic. It is essential in the Christ...
Danny V. Ray Ministries, Gordon Avenue Baptist Church Adel, Ga.
Obstacles As Opportunities Psalm 27:11-14
Israelites rather than living by faith in God, established customs and traditions (in addition to God’s law) to try to make themselves acceptable in God’s sight; ignoring that this...
In this episode we sit down with Travis Ingle, pastor of North Bristol Baptist Church, to discuss life, ministry, and his role in the SBCV. Travis provides us with a wealth of insi...
Danny V. Ray Ministries, Gordon Avenue Baptist Church Adel, Ga.
Overcoming Obstacles Matthew 17:14-21
Woman of Faith on the Wall 4 God with Nani Bee
Sis, Have you ever wondered if one mistake could change how God sees you? Maybe it was something you said. A decision you made. A season of your life you wish you could erase....
Danny V. Ray Ministries, Gordon Avenue Baptist Church Adel, Ga.
How Fellowship Differs From Salvation 1 John 1:5-7
Woman of Faith on the Wall 4 God with Nani Bee
"She wasn't angry because dinner wasn't ready... she was angry because she couldn't stop looking at her sister." It's amazing how one quick glance can change everything. One mome...
Landmark Baptist Church - Evansville, Indiana
Sermon from Landmark Baptist Church - Evansville, Indiana
Christian Ministries Church Houston
Managing life consist of managing our thoughts. What we think will lead our actions and develop our character. Join Pastor G in this 5 week series of managing our life so it does n...
Mapleview Church Sermon Podcast
In this session, we discuss the various Theistic systems of Ethics such as Divine Command Theory, Natural Law Theory and Absolutism. We also discussed the distinct takes when facin...
Danny V. Ray Ministries, Gordon Avenue Baptist Church Adel, Ga.
Is There Anything Too Hard For The Lord? Genesis 18:14
Slipping into idolatry is easier than you might think
Danny V. Ray Ministries, Gordon Avenue Baptist Church Adel, Ga.
What It Means To Be A Servant Philippians 2:5-7