Which Wisdom Are We Using
Emerald Bay Community Church Video
James 3:113-18
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Emerald Bay Community Church Video
James 3:113-18
Proverbs was written primarily by King Solomon. It appears though, that others before and after him had also contributed to this book... Proverbs includes: truisms, pithy sayings,...
Today's Scripture - “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1-7
Hi, this is Pastor Ken and these are my thoughts on a Thursday...The Enemy of Greatness. Several years ago, I read the book Good to Great. The Author, James Collins wrote that wor...
Today's Scripture - Hebrews 11-1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen .
Today's Scripture - 2 Chronicles 20:17 “You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and...
Today's Scripture - When the righteous cry [for help], the Lord hears And delivers them from all their distress and troubles.”
Today's Scripture - Pslams 63:4 - “Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.”
Today's Scripture - Psalm 37:4 - “Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.”
Today's Scripture - Ephesians 5:1 , Therefore be imitators of God as dear children
Sermon from The Promise Center Podcast
Today's Scripture - -And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17)
Today's Scripture - Colossians 3:16 “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, si...
Today's Scripture- Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do new thing, Now it shall spring forth.
Today's Scripture “I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.” Psalm 9:1 ESV
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 NKJV