Praying For Wisdom God's Wisdom
Rays Of Hope Light From God’s Word Praying For Wisdom Ephesians 1 verses 16 thru 19
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Rays Of Hope Light From God’s Word Praying For Wisdom Ephesians 1 verses 16 thru 19
Today's Scripture - Psalms 118: 24 This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.”
Today's Scripture - Proverbs- 16:24 - Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
Today's Scripture - Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Today's Scripture Psalms - 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
We are on a mission from God to restore the truths that have been lost from the Days of Old, uniting the bride of the United States of America. Join us weekly as we run this race...
Rays Of Hope Light From God’s Word Praying For Wisdom Psalm 39
Today's message takes us back into the book or epistle of James. I find a lot of encouragement, but also a lot of admonition in these chapters, so I hope you find the same in today...
Get The Word In Your Face International
Who is first before in everything it is God the Father, and the Son. In Psalm 23 King David put God first. His desire was to dwell in the presence of the Lord forever. That should...
Today's Scripture - Hebrews 13:5 - God has said, Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.
Today's Scripture - Pslams 20;7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
Today's Scripture - rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;”
Today's Scripture - Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!” Psalms 133:1
Today's Scripture - “And as for [the rest of] you, believers, do not grow tired or lose heart in doing good [but continue doing what is right without weakening].”
Today's Scripture - “Some “friends” pretend to be friends, but a true friend sticks closer than a brother.” Proverbs 18:24
for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;” Romans 2:13 NKJV
Today's scripture - “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19 NKJV
Today's Scripture “And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”” Exodus 33:14 NKJV