Morning Talk With God - Day 26 November
Today's Scripture - In whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. Ephesians 3:12
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Today's Scripture - In whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. Ephesians 3:12
Covenant Truth Ministries - Jots and Tittles Bible Studies and Inspirational Messages
Today, we begin the first of a two-part look into Romans 4-5 and see Paul's wisdom and understanding shared here. www.covenanttruthministries.com
Listen to this message about - Prayer! James 5:13 - Are there any believers suffering great hardship, encourage them to pray !
Listen to Today's Episode of INTERCESION!
Today's Scripture - as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.”
Today's Scripture- ““I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps. Proverbs16:9
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the...
Today's Scripture - “I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.” Psalms 139:14 NKJV
Today's Scripture - “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.” 1 John 4:7
In this second message you will learn that Holy Spirit is the one that makes God real in the life of a believer! He is both the Wisdom of God and the Power of God! He is the best...
Today's Scripture - Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.” I John 4:15
Today's Scripture - Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.”
Listen to today's episode about fasting and prayer!
Today's Scripture - “For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding;” Proverbs 2:6
Today's Scripture - For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your works; at the deeds of Your hands I joyfully sing.” Psalms 92:4 Watch on Youtube https://youtu.be/tRZHFXpqtjY
Today's Scripture - Today's Scripture “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”...
Today's Scripture - Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” Psalms 51:12 Watch on Youtube https://youtu.be/imzEoAsaUWg