New Normal - April 7th, 2022
Hi this is Pastor Ken and these are my thoughts on a Thursday…New Normal “New normal” is a statement that gets used a lot these days. I have to admit that I have even used it in m...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Hi this is Pastor Ken and these are my thoughts on a Thursday…New Normal “New normal” is a statement that gets used a lot these days. I have to admit that I have even used it in m...
““For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
Galatians 1:4,5 “who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and eve...
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
“Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Tomahawk Missionary Baptist Church's Podcast
: Nothing new under the sun means a repeat of the things that have already been. Satan has great wisdom but he only does the same things over again why? Because it works! Man can...
The New York Times called Jordan Peterson “The most influential public intellectual in the Western World right now.” He is despised by both the far Left and the far Right, but he...
Luke 8- 48 - - “And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.”
Today's Scripture - “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1
Hi this is Pastor Ken and these are my thoughts on a Thursday…Eye Exams The other day I was amused by a text I got from my eye doctor’s office. It said that it was time for my reg...
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I als...
“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” I John 4:1
“You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.” II Timothy 2:1
Get The Word In Your Face International
Faith works through love, and the love of God is perfecting you. The wisdom, the knowledge, and the strength we need are all in the Lord He is our strength. The Lord wants to pou...
To learn, you must love discipline; it is stupid to hate correction. – Proverbs 12:1
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” – Heb 4:16
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. – Proverbs 16:18
The New York Times called Jordan Peterson “The most influential public intellectual in the Western World right now.” He is despised by both the far Left and the far Right, but he...