Morning Talk With God - Day 29, May
We love Him because He first loved us! 1 John 4:19
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
We love Him because He first loved us! 1 John 4:19
I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me. – Psalm 120:1
Get The Word In Your Face International
You are incredibly LOVED! Comprehend God's love. God is love, God is the peace, and He Is Our strength. All wisdom comes from Him. In the book of Exodus, Jehovah tells Moses to say...
Then Jesus said to his followers, “And who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” – Matthew 16:15 (ERV)
“I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and q...
“For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.” – Isaiah 60:2
I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants– but let them not turn to folly. – Psalm 85:8
“You shall speak My words to them, whether they hear or whether they refuse, for they are rebellious.” Ezekiel 2:7
“The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;” Numbers 6:25
Proverbs 10:22 “The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.”
“And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am noth...
No matter where we’re starting from when it comes to reading the Bible, God’s Word is alive and active. He has new wisdom, fresh grace, and multifaceted mercy just waiting for each...
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: – Ephesians 1:4
Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
Get The Word In Your Face International
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Romans 11:33 Scripture meditation Psalm 119:1...
Do everything in love.” - 1 Corinthians 16:14
Hi, this is pastor ken, welcome to another addition of the Monday Marriage Message as we continue to explore Marital Communication 101. There have been more than a few occasions w...
Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.