Morning Talk With God - Day 22, June
“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!” Psalms 150:6
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!” Psalms 150:6
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’” Isaiah 41:13
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’” Isaiah 41:13
I said in my heart, “God shall judge the righteous and the wicked, For there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.”” Ecclesiastes 3:17
First-Plymouth Church's Podcast
The word “discipline” is about instruction, teaching, and learning. The one who guides us, who helps us become more disciplined, is a tutor, they help us be trained in particular v...
Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19
“teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,” Titus 2:12
Get The Word In Your Face International
The foundation of our love is Christ. Because of what Jesus has done for us we are able to live in the Father's love and be called His beloved. Do not let anyone or anything move y...
So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.” Matthew 6:34
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, Deuteronomy 30:19
The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing. – Proverbs 10:28
For “He who would love life And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips from speaking deceit. Let him turn away from evil and do good; Let him seek peace...
“As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present outcome, that many people would be kept alive [as they are this day].” Genes...
The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.” 1 John 3:8
Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from the fish’s belly. And he said: “I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction, And He answered me. “Out of the belly of Sheol I cried,...
Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping—believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you wil...
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8