Morning Talk With God - Day 30, Aug
“I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is within my heart.”” Psalms 40:8
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
“I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is within my heart.”” Psalms 40:8
Living by God’s Word will bring joy and peace to your life!
Hi this is Pastor Ken, welcome to the Monday Marriage Message…Marital Conflicts – Session Five Continuing with our series of marital conflicts between worldly wisdom and Word-ly w...
Living by God’s Word will bring joy and peace to your life!
Isaiah 41:10 (TPT) Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from Me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with My strength and help you in every...
Be persistent and devoted to prayer, being alert and focused in your prayer life with an attitude of thanksgiving.” Colossians 4:2
Acts 2:25-26 For David says concerning Him: ‘I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken. Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my to...
Living by God’s Word will bring joy and peace to your life!
Get The Word In Your Face International
There is no distance in the presence of God. The Lord is present with you and in you. Acknowledge the Lord in whatever you are doing and where you are. Acknowledge that God is with...
“And it happened when He was in a certain city, that behold, a man who was full of leprosy saw Jesus; and he fell on his face and implored Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing,...
Hi, this is Pastor Ken and these are my thoughts on a Thursday…Just So You Know, There Will Be A Test! When I was a young student in school. I hated hearing those dreaded words…”J...
Living by God’s Word will bring joy and peace to your life!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in...
Church Safety & Security W/The Church Safety Guys
Join the Church Safety Guys as they talk about best practices for your church or place of worship! Special Guest: Jason Heavner - Wisdom and Knowledge For more resources and...
Living by God’s Word will bring joy and peace to your life!
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
JAMES 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’” Isaiah 41:10