Nothing Is Impossible With God - Dec 15 ,. 2022
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37 KJV
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37 KJV
“When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.” Matthew 2:10
Listen to this episode and know how this child who is born, will be our Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father & Prince of Peace. Jesus is your peace ! Subscribe and...
We know that our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ so that sin might lose its power in our lives. We are no longer slaves to sin. – Romans 6:6
Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body m...
Hi, this is Pastor Ken, thanks for joining me once again for the Monday Marriage Message. As those of you who have been joining me for this marriage podcast know, I always attach...
Get The Word In Your Face International
I have a simple question; can we be friends? We tend to look at each other on the surface rather than at how God sees us. 1 Samuel 16:6-7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not con...
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.” Luke 2:11
And the LORD said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.” – Exodus 33:17
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. – 1 Chronicles 16:34
Get The Word In Your Face International
Scripture for thought Psalm 42:1-11 (7-8) Deep calls to deep in the roar of Your waterfalls; all Your breakers and waves have rolled over me. The LORD decrees His loving devotion...
Listen to this episode how Emmanuel God is with you !
These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.” John 15:11
Luke 2:30 - Promise of salvation. “For my eyes have seen Your salvation”
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. – Luke 2:10
"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests." Luke 2:14
Sermon from Fresh Manna
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of...