Jesus Gives True Rest - Jan 14, 2023
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. – Matthew 11:29
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. – Matthew 11:29
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Genesis 28:15
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:” Psalms 103:2
But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded. – Genesis 8:1
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. – Jeremiah 29:13
How can we flourish and thrive in a world full of chaos, uncertainty, anxiety, and alienation ? Join us as we work chapter by chapter through the New Testament book of Philippians...
Tomahawk Missionary Baptist Church's Podcast
Now let’s switch gears a little bit. Last time we talked about things Jesus would never say. Well here are some examples of things in the Christian world that Jesus would not en...
So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free. – John 8:36
You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. – 2 Timothy 3:15
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. – 1 Corinthians 16:13
Evangelist Karen Mitchell-The Word of God Devotionals
The Word of God Devotional and Evangelical Ministries The Word for Today Podcast Wednesday, January 4, 2023 Being Fed with the Solid Food of Gods Wisdom I Corinth...
God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God. – Matthew 5:9
Evangelist Karen Mitchell-The Word of God Devotionals
The Word of God Devotional and Evangelical Ministries The Word of God Daily Devotional Tuesday, January 3, 2023 Seeing by the Wisdom of God! Jude 2:5-6
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them” – Ecclesiastes 12:1
Now we can come fearlessly right into God’s presence, assured of his glad welcome when we come with Christ and trust in him. – Ephesians 3:12
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” III John 1:2
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High. – Psalm 7:17