No More Condemnation In Christ - Feb 21.1
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” – Romans 8:1
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” – Romans 8:1
How can we flourish and thrive in a world full of chaos, uncertainty, anxiety, and alienation ? Join us as we work chapter by chapter through the New Testament book of Philippians...
Wisdom and Theology With Bishop Houston
"You know Beloved, we all need a Sunday morning reset after a hectic week. It's a chance to unwind before the upcoming week and stock up on energy."
Proverbs 2:1-22. Preached Sunday, February 18, 2023.
Proverbs 1:8-33. Preached Sunday, February 5, 2023.
“Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.”” Acts 3:6
““As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.” John 15:9
Hi, this is Pastor Ken and I want to welcome you to the Monday Marriage Message. Today will be the seventh installment in our series on Ephesians 5:21-33. I will begin today with...
The Lord is my shepherd , I shall not lack : psalms 23:1
How can we flourish and thrive in a world full of chaos, uncertainty, anxiety, and alienation ? Join us as we work chapter by chapter through the New Testament book of Philippians...
“Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;” Psalms 1:1
“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” Revelation 16:15
‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”” Revelation 14:13
“Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.” Revelation 1:3
“God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” I Corinthians 1:9
“God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.”
I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, – Philippians 3:10
How can we flourish and thrive in a world full of chaos, uncertainty, anxiety, and alienation ? Join us as we work chapter by chapter through the New Testament book of Philippians...