OUR HIGH TOWER
Get The Word In Your Face International
OUR HIGH TOWER There is a resting place that we long for. Jesus is that resting place is resting place. The Lord is our mercy seat where our heart rests. Psalm 18:1-3 I will love...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Get The Word In Your Face International
OUR HIGH TOWER There is a resting place that we long for. Jesus is that resting place is resting place. The Lord is our mercy seat where our heart rests. Psalm 18:1-3 I will love...
Todays Scripture - Psalms 63:4 - nkjv “Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.”
Listen to this episode of how a simple woman chosen to play the role of a mother to Jesus, and how she surrendered her life to fufill her calling. Learn the deep truths of Mary an...
Wisdom and Theology With Bishop Houston
Sermon from Wisdom and Theology With Bishop Houston
Wisdom and Theology With Bishop Houston
Today's enlightening and engaging Sunday message, "Embracing Our Shared Humanity in a Changing World," will guide us in fostering unity, compassion, and empathy in our ever-evolvin...
Get The Word In Your Face International
I thank God that He does not allow us to be consumed when we remember Him. The wisdom and power of God are right here for us. We are in Christ and the knowledge of God's will with...
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.” I Timothy 4:8
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.” I Timothy 4:8
Listen to this episode about another Woman, whose name is mentioned in the geneology of Jesus Christ. The Woman Bathsheba who was dishonored and put in shame but God changed her sh...
Join the conversation with Chris and Debby as they talk about widsom from James Chapter 1. Some scholars consider James to be a book of wisdom. James does offer some practical adv...
for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God. 1 Peter 1:23
to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 1 Peter 1:4(NASB)
How can we flourish and thrive in a world full of chaos, uncertainty, anxiety, and alienation ? Join us as we work chapter by chapter through the New Testament book of Philippians...
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. – John 15:7
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;” I Thessalonians 4:3
Get The Word In Your Face International
Colossians 1:27 New King James Version To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of gl...
“For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” I Corinthians 6:20
“A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, Loving favor rather than silver and gold.” – Proverbs 22:1