The endless wars for endless cash
Unfortunately, there are many false narratives out there that are even equally believed by both sides of the political aisle. Surrounded by phony clickbait advertising, many are le...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Unfortunately, there are many false narratives out there that are even equally believed by both sides of the political aisle. Surrounded by phony clickbait advertising, many are le...
Hi, this is Pastor Ken, I want to welcome you to my Thoughts on a Thursday Podcast where I take some regular occurrence or personal story from my life and connect it to a scriptura...
“So he went down and dipped seven times in the Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.” I...
“You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,” Psalm 30:11
for His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 1 Peter 2:3
Grace Baptist Church of Second Life's Podcast
the world, that he gave…” (John 3:16). LISTEN ON MIXLR @ https://gbcsl.mixlr.com WATCH US ON YOU TUBE LIVE @ http://www.youtube.com/gracechurch-slus/live I. THE GOD THAT...
Get The Word In Your Face International
The blessings of the Lord make me rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. • Get an understanding of how God is working in you. • Everyone has a gift. • I will not be weary; I will...
“Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips”_ (Psalms. 141:3).
“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.” Psalms 139:13
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” Matthew 6:33
“Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.” I Corinthians 1:25
Covenant Truth Ministries - Jots and Tittles Bible Studies and Inspirational Messages
In Lesson 17 today, we continue toward the closing of the Sermon On the Mount that Jesus Yeshua gives to those gathered there and discover more of His truths and wisdom as He gives...
Sermon from Rock Point Church
“Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike...
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their rig...