Healing From Bitterness And Offences - Nov 27
“For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.” - Matthew. 6:14
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
“For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.” - Matthew. 6:14
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." Psalm 103:2-3
Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, proof of things not seen.”
Psalms 45:7 - You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above Your fellows.
Mark 6:13 “They cast out many demons, and anointed many with oil who were sick and healed them.”
Jeremiah 30:17 “For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds,” says Yahweh, “because they have called you an outcast, saying, ‘It is Zion, whom no man seeks...
“For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you, and His glory will appear upon you.” - Isaiah 60:2
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19
Sermon from The Upper Room Covenant
Get The Word In Your Face International
Yes, the popular Bob Marley song jumped in my head. That is because we are in Christ in God, the perfect love, and He makes us one in heart and mind. We have the mind of Christ. 1...
Sermon from The Upper Room Covenant
Listen to this episode and get to know what is the secret place and why it is important to get into this secret place. This message will change your perspective towards Yahweh.
Psalms 37:4 Also delight yourself in Yahweh, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Author, Teacher, Filmaker Warren Marcus shares his fascinating story growing up in Brooklyn, New York in a Jewish family with a profound childhood spiritual experience. He tells a...
Great faith knows God. Truth leads to His true Image. Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He...
Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, and streams on the dry ground. I will pour my Spirit on your seed, and my blessing on your offspring:
“For this cause, I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named,” Ephesians 3:14-15
““But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” says Yahweh: “I will put my law in their inward parts, and I will write it in their heart. I...