The Name Above Every Other Dec 22
Therefore, God exalted him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name. - Philippians 2:9
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Therefore, God exalted him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name. - Philippians 2:9
Sermon from Eighth Day Church
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today and forever - Hebrews 13: 8
Luke 2:51-52 And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
Get The Word In Your Face International
I Do Not Know What To Say But Be Strong In The LORD! We Overcome the World Part 2 Wisdom Is Yours I literally started off with not knowing what to say to us this morning. But w...
So guard yourselves and God’s people. Feed and shepherd God’s flock—his church, purchased with his own blood over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as leaders. I know that fa...
The Yoke Breaker So, if the Son sets you free, you will be freed indeed - John 8:36.
”Even though Jesus was the Son of God, he learned obedience by what he suffered. And because his obedience was perfect, he was able to give eternal salvation to all who obey him. I...
John 15:1-2 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away, and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it...
I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep, and my sheep know me just as the Father knows me, and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep - John 10:14, 15.
Get The Word In Your Face International
Delight Yourself In The Lord JEHOVAH TSURI-O LORD MY STRENGTH I pray for the strength of the Lord for you today. Let God's love control you. The glory that shined on the fa...
John 11:25 - 26 Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die....
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels now crowned with glory and honor because He suffered death so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyo...
Authority is a word that may give us different emotional responses based on whether that power is used for good or for bad. In a world where we need guidance and wisdom in so many...
Sermon from Union Church
Acts 20:35 …It is more blessed to give than to receive.
“But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive the full right of sons.” - Galatians 4...
Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people