Present Your Requests To God - March 15
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by pray...
This topic page pulls together published episodes that mention or are tagged around this theme so people can move through a subject, not just a single channel.
The channel picker is limited to recently active channels. Search covers the full directory.
Results
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by pray...
Oakland Baptist Church Sermons
Sermon from Oakland Baptist Church Sermons
When Jesus walked the earth, people were often confused about who He was and why He was here. His mission remained mysterious until the proper time, but He occasionally offered cla...
Get The Word In Your Face International
Disappointment came and hit me today but I do not have to let it disillusion me. I will confess greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I will confess Jesus and a...
Listen to this podcast about the true Biblical Fasting and learn the spiritual principles about fasting.
Sermon from The Upper Room Covenant
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by pray...
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for...
“For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His son into the world to c...
“You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor...
Oakland Baptist Church Sermons
Sermon from Oakland Baptist Church Sermons
“But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those that curse you, pray for those that mistreat you.” Luke 6:27-28
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you.” Luke 6:37-38
“If you hold to My teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” 2 Corinthians 5:17
Luke 24:2,3; But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb. Then they went in and did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.
1 Peter 2:24 who his own self bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed.